Blackberry tablet build options

I can't find the information on "--target" etc that I would need to pass to
./configure to enable me to make a .so build for the Blackberry tablet.
(There wasa rotten link to a PDF document)
I will not require the audio (prob wouldn't work because of ALSA
differences on the playbook) so I would provide "--disable-sound" I assume.
I just want the raw SIP to begin with as I have a proof of concept driving
the audio units on a loopback with MU law and it works fine . If it's
possible to use MEDIA without the Audio unit code being used then that
would be better as I only need the RTP. I can rig up a home made RTP if
needs must.
I'm not new to SIP but new to PJSIP so excuse any naivety on my part. All
help greatly appreciated

The OS is QNX and the processor an ARM Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9
Cheers
Bob