Cipher Settings for SSL/TLS

Hi Curt,

Right, we rewrote SIP TLS transport in ticket #957, since then
sip_transport_tls_ossl.c was obsoleted, but unfortunately, the cipher
list setting feature has been missed, however such effort to bring it
back has been done, see ticket #1014 with two patches attached:
- 1014-key_uses_cipher_code.diff : setting cipher preference using
standard cipher codes.
- 1014-key_uses_cipher_index.diff: setting cipher preference using
standard cipher index of the PJSIP cipher enumeration.
Note that the patch may not integrate cleanly to the latest source as
its old age, and such cipher list setting feature may not be available
on Symbian with CSecureSocket backend.

FYI, just put back ticket #1014 to 1.x track. Any suggestions are
welcome and sorry for the troubles.

BR,
nanang