PJSIP 2.0 beta compile errors under Windows Visual Studio

hello,
I am trying to compile PJSIP 2.0 beta under Windows using Visual Studio 10.
I have minGw, x264, SDL, libpack_gcc and ffmepg. I fixed the mobile platform problem under VS10. Prior to enabling video, I managed to compile PJSIP for audio only. After enabling video I am getting compile errors.

In project pjmedia_codec file ffmpeg_codecs.c includes ffmpeg_util.h which includes avutil.h which includes common.h which includes inttypes.h and this last file has line:

__CRT_INLINE intmax_t __cdecl __MINGW_NOTHROW imaxabs (intmax_t j)

that cannot be compiled with MS VS10. Macro __CRT_INLINE expands to asm and VS10 expects a '(' after it. This is only 1 of many compile errors.
The base problem seems to be that  these include files(avutil.h, inttypes.h, etc) are meant to be compiled under gcc, not VS10.
Questions:
  1) is PJSIP 2.0 beta ready for windows ?
  2) has anyone managed to compile and run thss version with video under
     windows?