Force pjsip to use TURN relay

Hi,

I?m having a connectivity problem with pjsip beta 2.  I have SIP and TURN servers setup using reSiprocate.  When the ICE negotiation process selects the server reflexive candidates, we get audio/video between the two clients for 30 seconds or so and then the SIP server sends out a ?flow failed? message and the call is terminated.  However, using the same client machines, the ICE negotiation process occasionally selects the TURN relay candidates.  When this happens, the audio/video work perfectly and the call stays active until manually hung-up.  While I try to track down why calls consistently fail with the server reflexive candidates, is there a way to force pjsip to use the TURN relay?  I checked the pjsua and pjnath headers and didn?t see any obvious way to force use of the TURN relay...

Regards,
--Jonathan Martin