CANCEL and final INVITE response glare ("crosses the wire")

Hi all,

>From the SIP spec, I think the standard behavior is quite clear, i.e. UAC
MUST treat the call as established. I forgot which particular section of
the spec that says this, but this is the well known behavior.

PJSIP complies with this, and one of the reason for doing so is to provide
consistent report to the application, i.e. if the call has been established
then we want to convey this state to application. This is particularly
important say when the ITSP provider charges for connected call. Had we not
reported the confirmed state, end users may complained why they get charged
for a call that was not connected.

But I do get your point, Steve, and that's why we have
https://trac.pjsip.org/repos/ticket/1049. We will implement that at some
point, but for now apps need to handle this themselves.

 -Benny