iPhone 4s Siri with PJSIP

Hello All,

I know this is not the right location for an iPhone 4s question, I did ask the question on couple of other forums and I thought I should ask here because it affect PJSIP calling process with Siri.

If you enabled Siri Raise to Speak feature.. it will start every time you raise your phone to answer a call from PJSIP. and it will interrupt the phone conversation. I did a search to see if there is any API to disable it and I could not find any..

I did test Skype and some how they were able to disable that feature when they receive or make a call. so I wonder how PJSIP iPhone developer is dealing with this issue.

Best Regards,