From: Ming
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 12:17 AM
To: pjsip list
Subject: Re: Cannot Play Audio or Vibrate iPhone while in call

Hi guys,

"However, the device does not vibrate if your app?s audio session is
configured with the AVAudioSessionCategoryPlayAndRecord or
AVAudioSessionCategoryRecord audio session category. This ensures that
vibration doesn?t interfere with audio recording."
(Ref:
https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/#documentation/AudioToolbox/Reference/SystemSoundServicesReference/Reference/reference.html#//apple_ref/c/func/AudioServicesPlayAlertSound
)