pjsua_call_make_call crashes when all video codec are disabled

Hello,

I use the svn trunk of pjsip with the video support. I would like to
place a call without video support and for that I implement the
following solution. Unfortunately pjsip crashes.

1/ I disable all video codec with /pjsua_vid_codec_set_priority/ function.

2/ To place a call, I use /pjsua_call_make_call/ without option, so I
call the function as:
     pjsua_call_make_call(identifier, uri, NULL, NULL, NULL,
&callIdentifier);

     The stack is:
     pjsua_call_make_call
     on_make_call_med_tp_complete
     pjsip_inv_create_uac
     pjmedia_sdp_neg_create_w_local_offer
     pjmedia_sdp_validate

Unfortunately, /pjmedia_sdp_validate/ function returns
PJMEDIA_SDP_ENOFMT, because pjsip creates a media video sdp line whereas
the /fmt_count/ field is zero.
I believe the media video sdp line shouldn't be create in this case in
/pjsua_media_channel_create_sdp/.
What do you think of this ?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Regards

Samuel

PS: it's possible to use /pjsua_call_make_call/, with the option
/pjsua_call_setting/ and the /vid_cnt /field defines to zero.