Extended ALSA API

Strangely enough I actually myself implemented a sound device within
portaudio for bluetooth. I didn't use ALSA, I went directly to the
bluetooth socket level. Not sure if I still have the code around... but
I don't think I'd recommend going down the ALSA road. I tried that first
and it was not fun. The code I did have worked... kind of. It never
seemed to work that well and I couldn't figure out why.