pjturn-client.exe (client-main.c) status?

Hi,

I built windows version of pjturn-client.exe, but cannot verify data sending working as expected.
Neither 's' nor 'ss' nor '0' nor '1' command may trigger data receiving callback on peer side.

I believe first two commands will send data from TURN relay port to peer STUN port, but I don't see any STUN rx callback.
And last two commands will send data from STUN port to TURN relay port, but I don't see any TURN data callback.

I traced into PjNath lib, and every call seems return correctly.

Did I miss anything, or there is any known issue about the code base?

Thanks

-Gary