Trying to connect PJSIP soft phone from outside of the company network

All,

I am trying to setup a PJSIP soft phone on my mac book to make a call using our company PBX(Its Asterisk PBX). It works perfectly fine when I am inside our company's network. I wanted same thing to be working from outside of the company as well. When I am outside of the company network I see that my soft phone is trying to establish the connection but fails to connect.

I thought it could be the firewall rejecting the traffic, so I asked our network guy to open ports like 5060 on TCP/UDP for SIP and 4000-4200 on UDP for RTP/RTCP. After doing that, I was able to make a call but I don't hear any audio. So is there any port(s) other than mentioned above needs to open on fire wall?

Thanks in advance for the same!!

Thanks & Regards,

Sandip Dhummad