Playing sounds dynamically

Hi

As a general comment I think you are better off using the on_call_state callback then sleeping when doing this. Also from what you write it is not 100% clear if you want to play the sound in your speaker or send it to the B party. You say that if you do this before making the call it works then I assume that you want to reproduce the sound in your speaker? If this is the case you must connect the wav player to the speaker (i.e. 0) not the conf slot of the call.

/Johan

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar nuestra pol?tica de env?o y recepci?n de correo electr?nico en el enlace situado m?s abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at: