PJsip clock_thread issue for Android Video

Hi All,

First I know that the the android support of Pjsip only supports Audio.

* Audio works fine.
* I have enabled the video support was able to get the video call running
successfully with some hacks
* The major issue I noted was for the video rendering
The issue is as follows
* The video call starts with resolution of 720x480
* After the sip media negotiation and when the frame is decode, I get a
decoding format change indication the new resolution is 640x480
* At this instant in the rendering callback in file vid_port.c , in function
client_port_event_cb(),  pjmedia_vid_port_stop(vp) is called.
* In pjmedia_vid_port_stop(vp) function, we stop the clock
pjmedia_clock_stop(vp->clock);
* Inside pjmedia_clock_stop(vp->clock) , in file clock_thread.c
* pj_thread_join(clock->thread) is called, this function never returns, its
just hangs  due to which the pjmedia_vid_port_start() for rending is never
called
* Hence the video renedring thread never starts.
As a hack/work around I did not call the pjmedia_clock_stop(vp) in
pjmedia_vid_port_stop(vp) function, by doing this everything works fine.
I am not sure whats the issue here and why pj_thread_join((clock->thread) is
stuck

I also noted that some concurrency issue is fixed and all this code was
added in ticket http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/ticket/1394

I really appreciate if some could help me to fix this or analyze if for
android anything needs to be done.

Thanks and regards,
Deepak