pjsip Digest, Vol 60, Issue 77

Isn't PJSUA really the SIP application that sits on top of the PJ-SIP stack, so wouldn't it be a relevant feature for them to implement? They already handle STUN, ICE, etc so it seems like it's not that far away from handling this case.
In my case I just need a new INVITE to go out with the correct new external IP address (i.e. re-STUN) and then those ports to be opened properly on the outside of my new NAT router. I can get this to work with mjSIP fairly easily, but since mjSIP doesn't do media handling I thought PJSIP would be a better all around solution.
How did you handle this with your application?
Thanks!