Android PJSUA quits after successfully registering?

Just working with a theory here, but this may have to do with a lack of the
file os_core_android because this is where we call pj_thread_create from
app_main() in pjsua_app.c. So perhaps we aren't able to create a thread due
to the lack of the implementation for android being included? Thanks!