Making multiple video calls using same call id header in SIP INVITE

Hi,

I am doing some experiment in our college using PJSIP. I am using OpenSER
with RTPProxy as media relay. All audio and video traffics are relayed by
RTPPROXY to destinations.

Consider an example of video conference.

Person A wants to call Person-B, Person-C, Person-D simultaneously.

I knew that this can be done by calling  following API function *multiple *
times:
pj_status_t<http://www.pjsip.org/pjlib/docs/html/group__PJ__BASIC.htm#gab43ba3167bd2a2ab4580509dbf79200e>pjsua_call_make_call
( pjsua_acc_id<http://www.pjsip.org/pjsip/docs/html/group__PJSUA__LIB__BASE.htm#ga01a78e17d7787f7e0ea5efd240f3e427>
  *acc_id*,

const pj_str_t <http://www.pjsip.org/pjlib/docs/html/structpj__str__t.htm>*
*dst_uri*,

const pjsua_call_setting<http://www.pjsip.org/pjsip/docs/html/structpjsua__call__setting.htm>*
*opt*,

void *  *user_data*,

const pjsua_msg_data<http://www.pjsip.org/pjsip/docs/html/structpjsua__msg__data.htm>*
*msg_data*,

pjsua_call_id<http://www.pjsip.org/pjsip/docs/html/group__PJSUA__LIB__BASE.htm#gad4eb99a78c98ddbd83aecf7e933fc684>*
*p_call_id*
)

But this means Person A has to upload 3 audio and 3 video streams to
RTPPROXY (media relay). Instead of uploading 3 audio and 3 video streams to
RTPPROXY, it can upload only one audio and one video streams to RTPPROXY.

Now I have did some study on RTPPROXY and found that RTPPROXY uses Call-ID
and From Tag from SIP packets to broadcast RTP traffic. RTPPROXY doesn't
care about TO Tags in SIP Packets because It can relay same incoming
traffic to multiple destinations. (
http://lists.rtpproxy.org/pipermail/devel/2008-June/000074.html)

*Now my questions is "How can I place multiple video call using pjsua in
such a way that SIP INVITE Packets will contain same Call-D header for
multiple SIP INVITE packets ?"*

Please advice me how to achieve this goal.

Regards
Tapas