Von:    <nicolas.lecluse at cofelyineo-gdfsuez.com>
An:     <pjsip at lists.pjsip.org>,
Datum:  31.07.2012 08:08
Betreff:        [pjsip] RTP extension header in PJSIP
Gesendet von:   pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org

Hello,

I?m working on an application using PJSIP. I need to use the ?extension
header? of RTP (
http://www.pjsip.org/pjmedia/docs/html/structpjmedia__rtp__ext__hdr.htm).
It seems that it?s possible to access the extension header from an
incoming RTP packet (in the decode function pjmedia_rtp_decode_rtp) but I
didn?t find a way to include an extension header in a RTP packet that I
want to send.

So my question is : is it possible to send an RTP packet with an extension
header with PJSIP, and if not where would be the best place to implement
the necessary changes?

Thanks in advance for the help,

Nicolas LECLUSE_______________________________________________
Visit our blog: http://blog.pjsip.org

pjsip mailing list
pjsip at lists.pjsip.org

DFS Deutsche Flugsicherung GmbH
Am DFS-Campus 10
D - 63225 Langen

Tel.: +49-(0)6103-707-0

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Langen/Hessen
Zust?ndiges Registergericht: AG Offenbach am Main, HRB 34977
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Prof. Klaus-Dieter Scheurle
Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Dieter Kaden (Vors.), Ralph Riedle, Jens Bergmann

Internet: http://www.dfs.de
Public-Key der DFS: http://www.dfs.de/dfs/public_key.asc