video problem

Hi All,

I am having some problem with video when using pjproject-2.0-rc.  This
problem is not happening with pjproject-2.0-beta.  When I make an outgoing
call from pjsua.exe to a Polycom VVX1500 phone the video tx and rx is
working fine but there is a second window on the PC that is closing and
opening repeatedly.  The log shows that the sdl video stream is stopping and
starting repeatedly after PJMEDIA_EVENT_FMT_CHANGED event is triggered
repeatedly.  Can anyone explain what might be happening?  See attached log
files for both versions of pj-project.

Regards,

Omar