The best way to know when call successfully finished

> Are you using the call-state events (on_call_state with state
> PJSIP_INV_STATE_DISCONNECTED)?
> Else you have to wait for the 200-OK response on your BYE.
> It could even be possible that your provider also implements some "idle"
> time...
>
> With regards,

Yes, i am using on_call_state callback.
Ok, after some code modification i really see (with wireshark) that new
call performed after previous successfully finished. In previous version
finishing of previous call and starting new one was mixed.
But unfortunately this didn't help. So, you was right, this looks like issue
with my provider. In fact this is sip server of our company , we uses asterisk.
I asked our admin is there some timeout setting exists in the asterisk.
And he tell me that there is no such option at all.
Now I think that this is asterisk problem. Looks like it takes about 50-100 ms
for asterisk to quit session after its 200 response on BYE request. So, I should
make small delay before new call.