Adding a new driver to pjmedia

Hi,

I am using pjproject to run my voice application, but I have a different test setup. I want to add a TDM driver to pjmedia which will be indirectly connected to analog phones via slic. Can someone help me on how to add TDM driver in pjproject.

--
Kalpesh Sanghvi
Senior Software Engineer.

D: +91 20 41462628
M: +91 99229 91648
F: +91 20 41462601

Skype ID: kalpesh.sanghvi

Open Silicon Research Pvt. Ltd.
A/501-502, Pune IT Park, 34, Aundh Road,
Bhau Patil Marg, Bopodi, Pune - 411 020,
Maharashtra, India. www.open-silicon.com<http://www.open-silicon.com/>

<PRE><font size="2" face="calibri" color="blue">The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.If you are not the intended recipient of this message please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication and notify the sender immediately.It should be noted that any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking action or reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.</PRE>