New settings of a registered account are not taken into consideration

Hi Nanang,

Thanks for the fix. What happens if there is a call (in progress), and
the settings are changed ?
I suppose that the call is stopped, because the registration is stopped
and restarted.

This case could arrive on iOS, when the application goes in background,
and we change the register timeout.
Maybe the new register should wait that the current call stops.

Regards

Samuel

Le 12/04/12 11:10, Nanang Izzuddin a ?crit :