PJSIP and Webkit Integration

Hello Everyone,

      Currently I am into the project of developing SIP application for
Linux system.
I have installed PJSIP 2.0 beta version into Ubuntu 11.04 machine and
having Webkit build with QT porting downloaded from qt svn.
As I am new to this application development,It would be useful If anybody
can give overall idea about,

* How to link pjsip with Webkit build(there are so many folders like
Tools,Source,Webkit Build etc)
* How to integrate the application developed using HTML,CSS,JavaScript.

   As of now,I can run the webkit browser by executing command
  /Webkit/Tools/Script/build-webkit --qt.
  /weebkit/Tools/Script/run-launcher --qt.
Once the browser is launched,then Its shows the index.html file contents.
But There are no operations are working like register,call,login etc.
Please guide me like how to interlink PJSIP API with Webkit.

Regards,
Anjanamoorthi