Turn conference bridge port off

Jungnam-

> If i remove conf port and then connect snd port to
> stream port directly, what side effects happen to me?
>
> Maybe, Send burst packets?: But,if receiver manage
> jitter buffer with enough capacity, this is not a
> problem, i think..
>
> Pjmedia without conf port will be tiny and light, and
> will avoid heavy operation during play cb.
>
> What makes pjmedia insert conf port as a default module?

In VoIP software, Rx jitter processing happens *prior* to conferencing.  Other processing (echo, gain, VAD/DTX etc)
also occurs prior.  If it's a 2-party call, then conferencing code is not doing anything (nothing to mix) so it's just
a pass-thru.

How much smaller is your build without conferencing?  Do you have some idea of how much code is saved?

-Jeff