How to record two RTP Streams coming in one call media session

HI All,

I am developing recording system which works with call manager. When
this call manager calls this recording system with INVITE it replies
with 200 OK and set ups a call session. Now when session is
established between call manager and recording system. The call
manager sends two RTP streams in one call session one on port x and
other on x+2. My recording system don't send any RTP stream to call
manager. Now the I have to mix both the RTP sessions coming from the
call manager and record them.

So when I am using the API with the following params :
pjmedia_conf_connect(pjsua_var.mconf, call_info.conf_slot, recorder_port, 0)

Only one RTP session is recorded. Actually the two RTP streams coming
from call manager are two side audio conversation. One side audio
conversation is on one RTP stream. So we have to actually mix and
record them so as to record the actual bidirectional call
conversation. So the problem is that only one RTP stream gets recorded
and hence in recorded wav file we listen only one side audio. Please
help me in resolving this problem.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Regards:
Varun Singh