more ip address update problems

So, to recap, I've been trying to follow https://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/IPAddressChange, but I've found that the procedures therein don't properly handle local accounts (pjsua_acc_add_local).

The root problem seems to be that the SIP transport gets stuck with the old IP address, and so anything that depends on that IP will be wrong.? This includes the id field on local accounts, the Contact header generated for local accounts, and Via headers in at least some circumstances (MESSAGE for sure, possibly others).

I'd like to make changes to pjsua (hopefully) or pjsip (if needed) to add an API to tell the transports to update their IP addresses.?? Is this a horrible idea?? Where would be the right place to make the change?? I'm fairly comfortable with the pjsua code, but decreasingly comfortable the further I go into the stack.

I'll contribute back patches and a wiki page update if the changes are clean enough.

Thanks in advance,
Matt DiMeo