ip address change on local account

I've been trying to implement handling for IP address changes according to https://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/IPAddressChange, but I've run into some problems.

I've noticed that local accounts (created with pjsua_acc_add_local) get stuck on the old ip address (which makes sense, because there's nothing in the wiki page that would fix them, as they don't register).?

I've tried recreating them (pjsua_acc_del/pjsua_acc_add_local), but that's insufficient, as pjsua seems to create a local account's ID url from the sip transport, which is also stuck.

Is there a way to get the sip transport (as opposed to media) to update its IP?? Or do I have to recreate transports as well?

If I do need to recreate transports, what would be the safe procedure?? I'm considering something like:

1. pjsua_transport_close with force=false
2. sleep a while
3. pjsua_enum_transports
4. See if my old transport_id was in the list.? If so, goto 2
5. create the new transport (and then create a new local account with it)

Is that all necessary?? I'm worried about the 5060 port being held by the old transport and the new create failing.