dll with video

Hi all! (once again)
I try to build dll library bases on pjsip similar to pjsipdll from sipeksdk
(http://sites.google.com/site/sipekphone/pjsipwrapper), and my dll works
very well if i bulid it without video... if I join video my dll's broken.
Any function from dll like that:

*int test()*
*{*
*return 0;*
*}*

don't work, I get only error:

*System.DllNotFoundException was unhandled
   Message = "Unable to load DLL pjspDLL.dll': Could not find specified
module. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)"
   Source = "Test - only pjspdll"
   TypeName = ""
   StackTrace:
        in Test.Form1.test (Int32 a)
        in Test.Form1 .. ctor () in E: \ VB \ Test - only pjspdll\ test -
only pjspdll\ Form1.cs: line 22
        in Test.Program.Main () in E: \ VB \ Test - only pjspdll\ test -
only pjspdll\ Program.cs: line 18
        in System.AppDomain._nExecuteAssembly (Assembly assembly, String []
args)
        in System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly (String assemblyFile,
assemblySecurity Evidence, String [] args)
        in Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.RunUsersAssembly
()
        in System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context (Object state)
        in System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run (ExecutionContext
executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
        in System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart ()
   InnerException:*

 I try to copy in project directory the same dll file's (avcodec-52.dll
etc.), that i used to turn on pjsua, but it don't brings any results. I used
too http://www.dependencywalker.com/ to look missing dependency but it show
nothing special.

Greetings
Andrew