Change public address after registration

Hi Benny I used that as the basis of my solution. However in our solution the server sends back the real devices ip address as a custom field in the registration response. This is faster than using a stun as it seems doing a stun takes quite a while. Question is I need a way to change the public_addr so that all the headers are correct. I used to shut down the stack and restart again using the new public address. However I would like to see if I can do something similar to what your patch does to change the public address without restarting the stack. Hope that makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone