Send compressed audio file.

Hello all,

I am trying to test the various PJSIP compression algorithms and SIP
protocol using a development board that does not feature a sound input.
With this in mind I simply wish to test the the compression using a
simple .wav or .pcm file.

Once the application is running I will then check on a receiving phone
that the clip is being compressed and decompressed correctly, by ear,
whilst checking the CPU load on the development board.

Can anybody point me in the right direction? That is, how do I send the
sound clip to SIP? Would i need some application to read the file
contents before piping this to PJ or can it handle this too?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Steven