Multiple Account Callback in Python

Somewhere in pjsua_acc.c (I haven't got the source code with me at the moment) there's a function that decides what account an incoming message belongs to.

The selection goes something like this:
exact match
same IP address
same user

I found I needed to change the order around to get it to behave to my satisfaction (something about asterisk sending a different IP address than expected, so the local account was being chosen rather than the one with the same extension).? I didn't bother submitting a patch because it seemed more like personal preference, or maybe a quirk of my setup.

But anyway, you may need to mess around with that function to make it act like you want.

If modifying pjsip isn't possible, you might consider ignoring the account_id that comes back and making your own account determination with python code.