removing the user input from icedemo.c

We created a randezvous server to interchange the SDP info of two
clients that want to initiate an ICE session (icedemo.c).
We are removing the user input from the icedemo.c but we are having some
difficulties, for some reason if we execute the functions without human
interaction the SDP is not complete when we try to get it.

Is there some way to know when we have the complete SDP like some event
or function result.

The idea is to call the functions like this:

         icedemo_destroy_instance();
         icedemo_init_session('a');
       icedemo_show_ice();
       icedemo_input_remote();