Problem with handles not get closed

Hi Benny,
              I was using pjsua-lib to record the calls into a wav file and
was using the performance enhancing technique suggested in
http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/FAQ#pjsua-lib-perf. I create a conf bridge
and start recording in *onMediaStreamCreated()* and stop the recording and
destroy the bridge on* onStreamDestroyed()*. I set the options argument to 0
while creating masterport for the bridge with pjmedia_master_port_create(). I
use the I/Ocompletionport backend.Its been working fine with pjsip 1.10. I
had also downloaded the pjproject2.0alpha2 from the official downloads page
and still there weren't any problems with my recording. Off late I have been
using SVN so that am up to date with the changes being made. However,now
after all the recording is done,and the app is idle, the handles are not
getting closed.I have not enabled the video features in config_site.h. I
suspect this problem has got something to do with the changesets done with
regard to clock or threading(May be w.r.t ticket #1394).Is there any work
around that you could suggest to solve this problem of handles not getting
closed??

--
Regards,
Sandeep