iOS 5 Background socket issues: continued

 Roberto,

Would there be any indication as to why behaviour may  have changed between iOS4 and iOS5? I'll review the REGISTER config on the server and see what I need to do to get it to reuse the same socket for all future connections. I had a hunch that may be the issue but I was pretty much flummoxed that the version that had worked in the past had changed. I'll review and try getting it connecting ASAP.

Appreciate the help.

Cheers,

Dan