Some ideas about audio-dev control in pjsua...

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 9:03 PM, segalion <segalion at gmail.com> wrote:
> Please, ...
>
> Could be great an option to include more than one? --capture-dev=id and
> --playback-dev=id? in pjsua.
>
> Changing audio ports with conference port list "cc" and "cd" you could "hot
> change" between devices (freehand, bluetooth headset, ...)

I think we could just add a new menu which calls pjsua_set_snd_dev();
there's no need to support multiple --capture-dev/--playback-dev
options.

> PS. Id like new commandline video control of new pjsua. Could be great
> change other too.

Do you? I found it requires too much typings. :)

But anyway, there's even a plan to scrap pjsua and work on a
completely new console app altogether, with commands that will be
similar to the video control that we have now rather than pjsua norm.
The (currently empty) ticket is
https://trac.pjsip.org/repos/ticket/1322. Stay tuned. :)

Cheers
 Benny