[pjmedia] Unable to find default audio device on Android

Hi Isidorio,

Did you try to build the library from CSipSimple project or a direct
build of pjsip from trunk?

If you use pjsip from trunk, keep in mind that Android is not yet
support by pjsip trunk.
So, obviously the glue with android audio device is not included in
pjsip, and as consequence it's absolutely normal that it does not find
the android device, and that your lib cries about the fact it does not
find any glue for this audio device.

You should have a look to csipsimple/pjsip_android sub project. It
includes two implementation of the audio device for android. One works
from android 1.5 and is based on the android java API (it requires to
add something in your glue, but if you reuse pjsip_android project,
everything is included), another is based on the new OpenSL-ES API
introduced in android 2.3 (and is available only from android 2.3 and
upper).

pjsip_android sub project also includes other specific glues for
android. I'm currently finishing the port of the timer implementation so
that it will use android alarms instead of a running thread that consume
a lot of CPU.

Regards,
R?gis