Fwd: Some bugs/feature request for pjsua

Hello again, and thanks for this great software...

I?m trying a test with pjsua, with more advanced call, and I have find
something that maybe someone can help me.
I was very interested in 302 Moved Temporarily to fordward call to other
party without answer.

Seems that it work fine if ua only send "302" and receive "ACK". My problem
is that pjsua then automagically sends a "CANCEL" and then "487 Request
Terminated", so network hang the call before it is diverted.

I think that probably its necesary to dialog congruency inside pjsip, and
probably its what protocol say to do, but can be easy modify pjsip to dont
send calcel and 487, or at least change a timer to send those after a few
seconds?

Thanks

Call forwarding is very inportant in my enviroment.

Please considere to make the S "arbitrary request" option to be more opne
(to construct an absolute request setting all fields manually f:, m: t:
etc...) (sipp like aproach)

Plase, on my old list, pay attention only to point 5 and 6. I?m a newbee and
probably I dont know what I say....

5. Could be great to have a subscription services framework based on mwi
(i.e. you can subscribe /unsubscribe from custom services...).
6. Improve the pjsua to a commandline fashion, that could be improved
externally with external xml files like HP sipp program
http://sipp.sourceforge.net/