Customize contact header

Hi Support,

I am new to pjsip. please let me know how to implement below mention
solution what I found in same mailing list.

Other may have better suggestions but I think one way to modify
outgoing messages could be to add a pjsip module that modifies the
message before it is printed to the continous buffer. Look in the doc
for handling on_tx_request.

In the case of the Contact header for pjsua there is a config element
that allows you to add extensions to the contact parama. Maybe you
could use this as a reference.

/**
     * Additional URI parameters that will be appended in the Contact header
     * for this account. This will affect the Contact header in all SIP
     * messages sent on behalf of this account, including but not limited to
     * REGISTER, INVITE, and SUBCRIBE requests or responses.
     *
     * The parameters should be preceeded by semicolon, and all strings must
     * be properly escaped. Example:
     *	 ";my-param=X;another-param=Hi%20there"
     */
    pj_str_t	    contact_params;

/Johan

BR