Patch for building pjproject 1.8.10 for Android

Of of course you could look at the CSipSimple project on google code.

But basically the answer is you?ll have to write all the JNI (Java<->C)
wrapper code (or SWIG it) and create your own UI. If you?re looking for
something turn key for Android then look at CSipSimple or else be prepared
for a fair amount of work and technical know-how needed.

Cheers

Chris