Patch for building pjproject 1.8.10 for Android

Hi Ming Hon

You have to copy the library folders (armeabi and armeabi-v7a) into the
"libs" folder of your Android project. The "jni" folder is for your C source
code.

The compiled libraries by themselves wont help you though. What you need is
a Java API through JNI that allows you to use these libraries in Java.

I made good experience generating JNI code with SWIG [0]. SWIG generates
both the C and Java bridge out C code. But you can of course also write the
JNI code by hand.

Once you have your JNI wrappers ready you can load the library by using
something like this in Java:

static {

     System.loadLibrary("YOURLIBRARYNAME");

 }

You might want to start reading about JNI on Wikipedia [1].

Hope this helps.

Best regards

Fabian

[0] http://www.swig.org/