Patch for building pjproject 1.8.10 for Android

Hi,
the patch for building pjsua for Android does not include a GUI test
application such as the one for Iphone(ipjsua).
If you have a rooted phone you can copy the pjsua client and the test
applications to it and have a try with it(that's what I did). Otherwise
you need to build an Android application that uses the pjsip libraries
through a jni-api.

Regards,
Dan