How to record two RTP Streams coming in one call media session

HI Peter,

Thanks for your valuable reply. But the issue is that I am able to record
only one way audio. First I need to explain what is the flow:

*Calling Party A* calls the* Called Party B*. Now the call establishes
between *A* and *B*. Now when call is established *Call Manager C* sends an
INVITE to my *Recorder R*. Now my *Recorder R* replies the *C* with *200 OK*and
*SDP*. The SDP have one media stream only that is *m = audio RTP/AVP 4000 98
97 99 104*. Now the *Call Manager C* replies with *ACK* with same *SDP* with
one media line. Now the  session is also established between *Call Manager*and
*Recorder*. Now *Call Manager* is sending RTP of *caller* and *callee* to
the *Recorder* and *Recorder* starts the recording of the coming RTP Media.
But the issue is that my *recorder* is only able to record the
*callers RTP*or audio
*callee audio* is not getting recorded. Then I analysed the Wireshark Logs
then I found that *Call Manager* is not mixing and sending the *Callers RTP
*and *Callee RTP* on one port. Rather* Call Manger C* is sending the RTP of
*caller* on 4000 port and *Callee RTP* on the 4002 port. And I think as I
have send the SDP with RTP on 4000 port so my Recorder is listening on the
4000 port only for the Media.

But How to get the other RTP stream coming on 4002 port also recorded. Is it
possible to have to RTP stream on different ports in a single call session
with one media line in SDP. Or there is an other way around to handle such
scenario. But there is one thing that we cannot change the Call Manager
settings we have to do all things in our Recorder only.

Any Help is highly appreciated. All suggestions are welcome.

Regards:
Varun Singh