build my app for device using pjsip return error & warning.

I build pjsip with xcode 3.2.6 iOS SDK 4.3 flowing below:
 -by http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/Getting-Started/iPhone
- disable ffmpeg <http://ffmpeg.org/>
 - include: openssl, armv6,armv7
I compile pjsip successful, I include pjsip into my app:
 - add libraries
 - copy pjlib,pjlib-util,pjmedia,phnath,pjsip,thirt-part folder into my app
folder.
 - set Header Search Paths, Library Search Paths.
- set DPJ_AUTOCONF=1.

I build for simulator =>ok
but when i build for real device return many error & warning  "reference
from"

Undefined symbols for architecture armv6:
  "_pjmedia_tonegen_stop", referenced from:
      _sip_call_play_digits in dtmf.o
  "_OBJC_CLASS_$_UIViewController", referenced from:
      _OBJC_CLASS_$_PhoneViewController in PhoneViewController.o
      _OBJC_CLASS_$_CallViewController in CallViewController.o
  "_pjsua_config_default", referenced from:
      _sip_startup in call.o
  "_UIKeyboardWillShowNotification", referenced from:
      -[PhoneViewController viewWillDisappear:] in PhoneViewController.o
      -[PhoneViewController viewWillAppear:] in PhoneViewController.o
  "_pjmedia_tonegen_play_digits", referenced from:
      _sip_call_play_digits in dtmf.o
  "_pjsip_parse_uri", referenced from:
      -[CallViewController createCall:] in CallViewController.o
  "_OBJC_CLASS_$_NSNotificationCenter", referenced from:
     objc-class-ref in call.o

l_OBJC_$_CATEGORY_NSNotificationCenter_$_NSNotificationCenterAdditions in
NSNotificationAdditions.o
      objc-class-ref in NSNotificationAdditions.o
      objc-class-ref in Reachability.o
  "_SCNetworkReachabilitySetCallback", referenced from:
      -[Reachability startNotifer] in Reachability.o
  "_kCFRunLoopCommonModes", referenced from:

"_ABAddressBookGetPersonWithRecordID", referenced from:
      -[RecentsViewController
tableView:accessoryButtonTappedForRowWithIndexPath:] in
RecentsViewController.o
      -[CallViewController findImageWithRecordID:] in CallViewController.o
  "_CGRectGetHeight", referenced from:
      -[LCDView initWithFrame:] in LCDView.o
  "_pjsua_call_is_active", referenced from:
      -[CallViewController findNextCall] in CallViewController.o
  "_CGPointZero", referenced from:
      -[AbsLCDView displayState:animated:] in AbsLCDView.o
      -[AbsLCDView animationFinished:finished:context:] in AbsLCDView.o
  "_OBJC_CLASS_$_ABUnknownPersonViewController", referenced from:
      objc-class-ref in RecentsViewController.o
      objc-class-ref in FavoritesListController.o
  "_OBJC_CLASS_$_NSMutableArray", referenced from:
      objc-class-ref in RecentsViewController.o

Please help me.
Thanks & Best regards.

Tran Thanh Hai
Software Developer - Quantic Co.Ltd
5th Floor - The Tuildonai building - 119  Dien Bien Phu Street - Dakao Ward
- District 1 - HCM - Viet Nam
Cell Phone: +84 979 033 367
Yahoo: hai01n1
Skype: mr.thanh.hai