problem with portaudio lock

Hi, I have the following problem. Before to launch pjsip 1.12, I execute an
application that  uses audio. After I try to launch pjsip (on ubuntu 10.04
and compiled with normal ./configure), if I launch it normally it does not
crash but audio doesn't work both in input and output. If instead I launch
it using   ./pjsua-i686-pc-linux-gnu  --capture-dev=1 -playback-dev=1
-clock-rate 8000  immediately it crashes with the following message

What I suppose is that the problem is related to the fact that the audio
resource is locked by the first application that I launch.

Crashing I see the following trace:

Expression 'ValidateParameters (outputParameters,
outputDeviceInfo,StreamMode_Out)' failed in
'src/../../../portaudio/src/hostapi/os/pa_unix_oss.c', line:1206

.

This happens anyway (because in the first application that works with audio
I can choose if I can use alsa or pulseaudio).

The problem persist also if I try to recompile pjsip using ./configure
-disable-oss

It seems that the problem is similar to this one

<http://lists.pjsip.org/pipermail/pjsip_lists.pjsip.org/2011-February/012591
.html>
http://lists.pjsip.org/pipermail/pjsip_lists.pjsip.org/2011-February/012591.
html

In this case it is possible that the issue has not been solved.

As further information, when I launch the configure command I see

Checking alsa/version.h usability. no

Checking alsa/version.h presence. no

Checking alsa/version.h . no

I tried also to use alsa instead of PortAudio, specify the following in your
config_site.h:

#define PJMEDIA_AUDIO_DEV_HAS_ALSA        1

#undef PJMEDIA_AUDIO_DEV_HAS_PORTAUDIO

#define PJMEDIA_AUDIO_DEV_HAS_PORTAUDIO           0

But the compilation with make dep && make is not successfully.

How I can solve my issue?

Have a nice day

G.