pjsua_call_make_call and call_state callbacks

On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 3:32 AM, Hans H?bner <hans.huebner at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i have a question regarding the call sequence of pjsua_call_make_call
> and the call_state callbacks.  As it seems, my application call_state
> callback is called before pjsua_call_make_call returned.  That means
> that my application did not yet have a chance to register the call id,
> and consequently can't associate the call_state invocation with one of
> its registered calls.   Does anyone have a workaround for this?

I'm not sure if calling the even before pjsua_call_make_call() returns can
be avoided. I think you can ignore it, or if you don't want to ignore it,
you can use the "user_data" argument in pjsua_call_make_call() to put your
app data into the call, to associate the new call id with app logic.

 Benny