secure sip AKA + IPSEC

Sorry for not knowing but i dont see secureSIP on the PJSIP list of
features.  Maybe I am looking for wrong functions, wrong standards.  I am
not looking for TLS rather  i am looking for something that first has 1) UE
handset negotiates IPSEC key to use for securing SIP during AKA registration
attempt to HSS and the 2) SIP traffic is encrypted between UE and PCSCF with
IPSEC afterwards

I am not sure the standard but I think its used in LTE/IMS as  they may go:

A solution for secure SIP conferencing over IMS and SAE ...
 1 - RFC 3455 Private Header (P-Header) Extensions to the Session Initiation
 2 - RFC 3329 Security Mechanism Agreement for the Session Initiation ...
 3 - RFC 4457 The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)P-User-Database Private
 4 -- Security Agreement rfc3329

I assume Registration AKA with IP sec has also changed ..... (3310)

Maybe better question is when will PJSIP support features like this??? or
What are the correct standards I should be looking for? Does PJSIP support
it?

regards

  _____