Daylight savings time

We are running a farm of AI agents using pjsip 1.10 (Win32 32-bit) to
communicate with our asterisk servers. On November 6 at 02:00, when we
had the DST end, agents stopped registering on servers, and timed out.

I could trace the problem to pjsip timers. The registration (and other
timers as I understand) is scheduled for a future absolute time, based
on a value returned by pj_gettimeofday(). That function traces down to
Win32 GetLocalTime() call, which indeed returns the local time, liable
to shift on DST start/end. Since the time rolled back by one hour, all
timers stalled for the same duration.

Is this a bug or a feature? Is that already on track to be fixed?

It would have been more logical, I think, if the timers operated on the
UTC time. I could not find a UTC version of pj_gettimeofday() in the pj
portability library, so I cannot create a meaningful general use
multiplatform patch that I could submit back to the project.
pj_time_local_to_gmt() does not seem to be functional(?).

  -kkm