PJSIP NAT Problem

Hi

I have a SIP server in the Internet running on a public IP. I connect 2 PJSIP-clients (A and B) which are behind NAT.
When I call from A to B then B hears A but A does not hear B. When I call from B to A the A hears B but B does not hear A. These means the caller always does not hear the incoming audio. But if it is called the audio comes in.

But when I call a SNOM phone which is connected same then I receive the audio from SNOM.

Any idea?

Regards Michael