Question for adding custom SIP extensions

Hello folks,

I?ve been using the message parsing functionality of PJSIP successfully for
nearly 8 months now but I?d like to add support to my programs for some SIP
extensions.  I have read the FAQ and seen how add support for my own SIP
methods but what if I need to add support for existing SIP methods such as
INVITE? For example the INVITE message contains NTLM authentication. I?ve
heard Benny say to others that its not natively supported so I?d like to
either develop my own and share with the PJSIP community or add a plugin. ..
Is there anyway I can add a plugin or type functionality into the existing
message parser? Can someone please point me in the right direction? Thank
you for your time.

-Tavaris