PJLIB - External thread error

Hi All,

     I need your help please. I am breaking my head for weeks to get rid of
this error.

I did the following task:
          1. Took the PJSIP project version 8 and added the wrapper classes
that are necessary for my task(I need to record the conversation of all the
calls automatically once the call is answered).
         2.  Then I decalred that function using  'DllImport'  .
         3. When i made a call and when i try to invoke the pjlib function
from the .net window application i am getting the error like " Register the
external thread before you use the pjlib functions".
         4. Don't know how to register the GUI thread using the unmanaged
code(c++).

OR

 Please give me any suggestion how to record a call conversation using the
PJSIP.
Note: I have to call from the .net windows application.please help me.

--
Thanks,

K.M.Kumar
Software Developer Trainee
www.touchpointindia.com

================== TOUCHPOINT SOLUTIONS DISCLAIMER ==================

and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use , disclosure or
message(S).