Checking media statistics during call

Hi,

I've been looking for some form of call statistics I can query while I'm
in a call. I know there is a call data dump but this would mean I would
need to parse this data to get the information I was after.

The data I'm after is the amount of voice media data received, which if
zero triggers me to toggle the stun settings and try the call again.
I've noticed that most users will manage to make a call with either the
stun setting on or off. Having stun always on was the idea but some
routers try to be very clever and wreck the stun resolution and seem to
work without stun.

Kind regards

MILESH JETHWA

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. Please notify the sender by e-mail or telephone.
4D utilise an anti-virus system (by Webroot Email Security Service) and therefore any files sent via e-mail will have been checked for known viruses. You are however advised to run your own virus check before opening any attachments received as we will not in any event accept any liability whatsoever once an e-mail and/or any attachment is received. Any views expressed by an individual within this e-mail do not necessarily reflect the views of 4D Interactive Ltd.